welcome to my blog

designing and building with wood channels my creativity and challenges my mind.
This blog is a record of my life in my studio.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

AirCab at the Door Store

I am happy to announce that my AirCab wall-mounted cabinets are now available at the Door Store in Cambridge. The Door Store specializes in custom furniture. When you buy an AirCab through the Door Store, don't forget to ask about custom sizes. Their staff will help you decide on the right dimensions for your application, then send the info along to me. Your custom-size AirCab will be included in the next run of cabinets, made by me in my Allston studio.

And when you visit the Door Store, don't forget to tell them you heard about them on Isaac's blog!

the Door Store is located 940 Massachusetts Avenue in Cambridge, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment