welcome to my blog

designing and building with wood channels my creativity and challenges my mind.
This blog is a record of my life in my studio.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Home Theater of Long Island Sucks; Brian Farley is Wack as Crack

Brian Farley at Home Theater of Long Island can go suck a duck.  On Nov. 2, 2009, I bought a Linn amp and pre-amp combo from his store - Home Theater of Long Island - through eBay.  I paid over $1,000 via PayPal that same day.

But weeks later, no gear!  I sent a message, and for the next month went back and forth with Brian, the owner.  On December 8 I called, and he was so smug:

"Oh, well, if I am not sending things out fast enough for you, then I will get right on it".  Oooh, buddy, if I were standing next to you, you wouldn't say that!!!

He wouldn't even send the gear express mail, in spite of the fact that he hadn't sent the gear in a month.  Jerk.  He offered no consideration except a thin and off-the-cuff "I apologize".

Let it be known:  Home Theater of Long Island won't go one inch to make their mistakes right.  Bad business.  You know it's true, Brian Farley of Home Theater of Long Island.  Ass.

1 comment:

  1. Home theater equipment review publication that features av preamp, receiver, speaker, blu-ray player and more reviews. www.audiophile.org

    ReplyDelete