welcome to my blog

designing and building with wood channels my creativity and challenges my mind.
This blog is a record of my life in my studio.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CS Machinery: A source for pattern-maker's and Tucker vises

While looking for a power stock feeder on eBay, I came across a great source for the highly sought-after (and out of production) Emmert ViseCS Machinery is run by Bill Kerfoot, and is located in Oxford, PA, not far from Philly, NYC, and Charm City.  They have an incredible number of antique vises and vise parts, especially Tucker vises and pattern-maker's vises.  I wrote Bill an email with a question about how to use a stock feeder on a table saw.  He was very helpful and knowledgeable, which is not always the case with owners of machinery stores.  I imagine Bill knows quite a bit about vises of all types, so if you're looking for a vise, why not give CS Machinery a try?

210 Lower Hopewell Rd
Oxford, PA 19363
Phone: (610) 998-0544
Email: csmachinery@zoominternet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment